Trackers allow Photovoltaic panels to follow the sun from sunrise to sunset. Tracking increases power production from PV modules by 30% or more, depending on tracker configuration
Fixed Mount structures are less expensive and tolerate higher wind loading. By fixing the modules due south/north, less water is pumped than a tracking system which orients the modules towards the sun as it arcs across the southern/northern sky.Tracking mount structures keep the modules at a 90 degree angle to the sun all day long. This provides more power to the pump over a longer period of the day, which produces 20 to 40 percent more water daily in the summer time.
Trackers offer a great advantage when pumping water. Our auto/manual trackers are known for their excellent reliability, robustness and long life, it has both seasonal tilt as well as azimuth rotation provision from east to west during day. Our trackers come with Galvanized coating and are highly recommended in all but the windiest locations.High winds can pull the array off the correct sun angle and will negatively affect power production if winds are consistent.
- Solar water pumping where better output is required.
- HomeNillage electrification.
- Power plants.
- No any electronics for tracking.
- Generates 48% more power than static mounting structures.
- Less expansive & robust.
- Better wind load capacity.
- Require less space.
- Less performance.
- Not suitable for remote areas because manpower is required.
- Solar water pumping in remote areas.
- RADAR Stations.
- For water distribution in caves & tunnels.
- Generates 28% more power than manual tracker.
- Better performance for water pumping system.
- Less life of electronics.
- Less wind capacity of tracking mechanism.
- More expansive due to electronics.